Saturday, January 12

Whole afternoon at home sianed

At night go find Bii (: Met her at mac go eat dinner . Eugene dun peng Bryan take cab go stadium , I follow Bii go walkwalk . She kee siao le lor ;x from 201 walk to Holy trinity mrt track then walk back then walk to mrt track again . xD Went to 260 there slackslack saw 1 cat cute laa ! Bii wen gagas keep play the cat suddenly cat bite her ! *HAHA* ;x;x went to 267 sit down do nth Bii keep threatening me la ! I sit far from her dunnid see her for 2 years I smoke dunnid see her forever i face behind 3 years dunnid see her NO FAIR ! ): Dun peng eugene and bryan come le then go again go 264 drink milo . Follow Bii to 291 bus stop she take cab -.- then msg me "1 month dunnid see me I'm serious" I panic laa keep sms her then call her she say Jk . *phew* then go home and do nth =.=



& I swear iloveyous <3