Sunday, March 2

010308

Today was a Great day .



I woke up around 10 plus to find that it was raining i was like what the hell siols , so anyways I hoped swimming lesson would be canceled , when i reached , then instructor cancel -.- took my application form for bronze & silver survival walked home slacked at home waiting for th clock to hit 7pm . Instead left earlier went down to TM meet Leighton . Smoked abit msg baby where was she , she was on th way already I was like woah so fast ? Walked back to TM saw her with a few friends , the boy step siols pierce 1 hole wan act -.- so anyways went up to 4th floor smoked again asked baby to come up alone & she did (: went to staircase slack there . Baby's mom called and kpkb _|_ merely 8plus must send her home le TT while waiting for her mom slacked outside arcade hugging her not willing to let go but all good things come to an end though so she kissed me goodbye ;X

Train-ed down to Pasir Ris find Amos walked to red house with co. Slacked at pasir ris for awhile Train-ed back to tampines , went to 201 had super and ice tea played with bangla excavator took a few pics & walked home Bryan Dunpeng Jethro Ton-ing


Baby everything you told me I'll remember them no matter where I am , you're always in my heart I promise we'll last forever 270208 that special day we share Baby Iloveyou Now & forever