Life sure is a torture .
Time after time you tell me the same three words , should I belive or not I myself isn't sure . Each time you say it , instead of making me feel better , it hurts me more . Memories of the past those times we spent together , flashbacks they come like a reign of arrows piercing through my heart . I don't know how to feel anymore . Right now I'm just confused , upset & filled with regret . I do wonder everything that I've said do they make any sense to you ? Love sure is a mystery . Losing you was the biggest blow to me , I doubt I can pull myself together after everything you said & done . That dreadful wednesday night , your words indeed felt like a knife , a knife so sharp it sliced my heart apart . I really don't know what to say anymore .
50days together , thanks for the memories Nicole Tan you were indeed the girl of my dreams



