Monday, June 15

Okay its 6.17am now. I can't sleep , dang shouldn't have watched that movie.. I'm craving for macdonalds Hotcakes & Sausage meal D: Hungry.. & I miss my girlfriend so much ): what else can I write? LOL

To my dearest Girlf,
I'm glad we're back together, you've got no idea how happy I was the other night. You gave me the biggest & the most meaningful pressent for my birthday :] I promise you , no more hanky panky, I wana spend every minute of my life w you. Lets put the past behind & move on. I hope from here on end , everything's gonna be smooth sailing. True we broke & patch a few times already , but heck I'm not gonna start w a new date , we'll stick to the 31stDecember2008. Yes I know its cheating. *evil laughs*. Sad you couldn't attend my birthday party , oh well guess I'll have t wait next year , or maybe you could celebrate a belated one for me on our 6th? And I almost forgot , I owe you a camera bag. Hmmm what else can I say here? Maybe thats about it for now. Shall write more next time.
& Baby this is our undying relationship. Iloveyou.