HELLO WORLD!
I'm back updating :D
Well , woke up today. Watched Teevee , ate , prep-ed for an outing w/ girlf :] Train-ed down tiong , walked to hoswee meet girlf , dawn & some other girl was there , said hi blabla , bussed to orchard collect girlfriend's phone. Ate again :] then wondered around orchard awhile, dont know why suddenly giddy x.x. wanted bus t vivo , but took cab instead. Went GV buy tickets for the show G.I joe. Slacked outside some place(?) chit chat , confided in girlf & stuffs , I think we sat there for around an hour and a half? Went back to GV , bought some snacks , watched the movie blabla..(lazy type :x) After movie , slacked outside vivo. Bussed to tiong w/ girlf. From there , took mrt home. I guess thats about it.
I think I offended something ;x
Pardon me for this singlish post. Lazy type..
Hun, everything I said earlier on , I really meant it. Promise we'll make this a long run? I never want us to fall apart. I love you my dear, now & always.



