Monday, September 14

I'll be loving you fr a long time. (:

Just felt like posting thiz picture, ^^
I've no idea what to post for CalvinKerxzz after doing his blog. Pretty tiring.
I dislike doing blog. Cause, the another party cfm very leycey. But CalvinKerxz wasnt.
LOL. Metup with CalvinKerxz and his friends yesterday at katong. Ktv-ed?
He was singing happily. Super hilarious. I heard him singing chinese song, nan ren nu ren. :P
I'm currently listening to that song right naoz, giggles. I miss CalvinKerxz alotalot. *insert sad face*
Not gonna meet up with CalvinKerxz till Friday/Saturday? Shag. Totally shag i swear. ):
Me wna study. Heee. I can't believe i typed that out. I dont know what to post laaaaaaaa.
I wonder what CalvinKerxz iz doing right naoz, well i cant be bothered alrd. I go play twitter. :P
Visit my blog, my blog is much more intersting than his. Hha! TagbeforeyouleaveCalvin'sBlog. :)
Last but not least, i love this idiot of mine. -winks.