I hacked into this blogger account, i think the owner doesnt know.
Ohwell. You guys should know who am i dont cha?
I'm too bored. I wanna blog, but i've updated my blog already.
So, i decided to hack in this acc and help him update.
Since the last update was like just recently? He's a lazy blogger..
Sepak him, go! Hah. So random. He's an ass, talk to me halfway.
Dont know fly go where die. Idiotic boyfriend of mine. :( -Showfinger!
I miss him very much. Although i just met him yesterday? 2moredays.
I like boyfriend's hair! Short-Spike. Hahahaha! He look like total malay.
Which makes my classmates think he's malay.
But i think he's hot. LOLOL. Hot ley, can you believe it? :x
And, i think i'm gonna get him a biker jacket by 2nd month.
I'm nice right? I know i'm nice. Its great to have sucha nice gf. HAHA.
Haha! Boy, i wanna meet him soon can or not.
His guailan face very nice to pinch! His right-arm very nice to press!
I think i'm gonna stop here! & I'm still waiting for Boyfriend to reply me in msn! :(



