I dont like. I dont like. I dont like. CalvinKJM is currently sleeping.
I bet he is dreaming of me right now. ( yay, calvin ker you must be thinking how i know right :P )
Noey just peeped my post and he think i doesn't know! HE'S STILL PEEPING AND STARING!!!
I'm currently having 3 idiots staying over at my place. I bet one of them is so gonna sleep in th toilet.
It must be Noey Tang. He showed me his middle finger, i tomorrow complain to calvinker. :'(
Okaym back2topic. Calvin ker is a fucker. Ok, joke. Sorry. I'm boreddddddddddddz.
Hi boyfriend. Bet you must be pretty shocked about me posting at your blog and this time isn't it? 2 days straight didnt meet you. I've been pretty busy these 2 days. Therefore i replied your texts. Some texts noey replied for me. Hope you don't mind. You know noey is just my best friend. Isnt' it? Hope you enjoyed these 2 days. Ha-ha. Sound like we will die w/o meeting fo 2days. -____- Anyway, back2topic baby! 8more days to School holiday already hor. Can go out alrd right! ^^ Clique gonna plan a day out to zoo or something. I bring you go there, take photo to ahmeng. Eh, ahmeng's son. Ahmeng's dead. Manz. My knee still hurt. :( Eh. I'm bored. You're seeing me soon. After you release, come down tiong okehh! Ha-hazzz. Realised i spended 3/4 of my money on cigs this few days. Blame it on you, ker ker! Promise me to cut down on your cigs ok? It's a must to cut down on your cigs ok! :) See ya tomorrow.



