Thursday, November 5


3rd Nov 2009~
 Can't really remember much, went down tiong around morning? Went to baby's house to wake her up, went down Genesis L4D awhile. Waited for Bee & Noey come down, L4D-ed even more, soon went to meet mummy, 186-ed down to Tanjong Pagar :D Its' mummy's birthday :) had steamboat for dinner. Waited for Mat & Vicky to come, Noey went to fetch Mat, I played pool w/ mummy & guess who won? -collar actions-. Noey came back, grabbed our food, :) Soon enough went to fetch vicky w/ Noey. Came back, ate, pooled. sang & drank. :) Baby was somehow drunk I guess, & I don't know why I yelled at her, Sorry baby, you've already gave me 2 slaps in return. Slacked under 48 for awhile & trained home :D

4th Nov 2009~ Third month :D but I screwed it up..
Due to my last minute planning & very bad weather, me & baby, didn't really had a very good time.. Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you on our 4th :) well went down Membina find Noey, smoked, went down baby's place, mummy was kinda pissed she couldn't find her cigs, baby woke up & showed me something that really gave me mixed emotions, what's done is already done, I can't do anything, besides I agreed to it right baby? :) went down tiong park, 3 CINE REPS sitting there were waiting for Noey, don't know what nonsene problem also, less than 5 mins left tiong park alr. Went up baby's house, lepaked there till say around 8.30 - 9pm? Went down to parklane play lan ._. mum called & nagged, ended my session & bussed down to tiong, it was like 2mins to the last train & Noey & Mat were hugging each other not wanting to let go, aww so sweet, I had to spoil everything by saying "EYH THIS ONE NOT TITANIC LA" ;x & we got the last train, Mat dropped at Paya Lebar, I dropped at tamp :) walked home & blah4.

5th Nov 2009! TODAY!
Well no one could actually come out, so went down tiong, woke baby up :) accompanied her till around 5pm :) she cooked for me! How sweet :D. Ate, watched T.V, had some quality(?) time together? haha. Followed mummy down, buy cig, smoked before leaving for tamp :) reached tampines MRT, met Amin , Saif , Sharul. ( A S S) HAHAHA :x went downt o Century sq fix my phone, ate at the food court, went arcade awhile. Went back grandparents place ate even more, went back my block find A S S. Bought cig, smoked & slacked. Parted ways with them & finally home :D