Thursday, December 3

4th December 2009

Happy fourth my dearest girlfriend :)

For the past few days, we've been through more downs then ups I guess, we've been quarreling over minor stuffs, I on the hand was being over sensitive, I'm sorry babe, but I can't help it. I've told you before, I'm the jealous type I'm uber sensitive. You've been telling me one thing & doing something else despite your promises, I have to say it was really heartbreaking, I went nuts I broke an alarm clock :x, you've played me out 7times straight in one night, I couldn't take it, I cried infront of you, I don't know what was going through your mind back then but eventually we got back on the right footing. We've been meeting each other everyday without fail. You never fail to put a bigbig smile on my face :) your retard actions, the way you "abuse" me, your laughter & all, seeing you happy makes me really happy. Hun I am PROUD to be your boyfriend, I never wana loose this title as AHVANZ'S Calvin. I wouldn't mind wasting 17dollars , suffering 90mins on the bus alone & wasting 32 mins on the train just to go to your place every morning & give you that "HI BABY!" which somehow pisses you off I guess, I bet its every morning at the sight of my face you'll be like "oh no! Not this early! I wana sleep! T.T" right? :x hehe. Babe I'm truly sorry I can't do anything special this time round, I'm financially tight. Hopefully next month alright? I can't shower you with gifts like other guys do to their girlfriends. I hope you don't hold it against me :( I can't go by a day without you babe, those 3days in Malaysia, I'm glad you could keep me company on text, though you're not physically there, I had this feeling you're beside me. You told me before I left, while i was sobbing on the phone like a little girl, "Baby, I may not be there with you, but my heart is always with you." it made me somewhat happy yet sad at the same time. Heard from Noey you were complaining I wasnt there to irritate you for 3 days straight, he volunteered to irritate you, but you screamed back & wanted me instead, you kept complaining you missed me & stuffs, I was indeed overwhelmed. Remember that day at KFC? I placed my head on the table? I was some how tearing(?) but babe, they were tears of joy. I've shed countless amount of tears & blood for you, don't let it all go to waste baby, I promised you, I'll be difrent from any other guys out there, I'm keeping my word, I'll never let you down, I'll never let you go. During the past four months you & I been through a lot indeed, I'm glad we're still holding on strong. Hopefully in the years to come, we'll get married :D we'll have kids, live in a bigbig house :) did you know mummy once told my dad "I wish they can last long, last forever even better!" I never told you right? Was afraid you wouldn't belive me. Honey you're my number one priority, you always come 1st, I put you above everything. I'll listen to you, you're like a little princess, but things do have its limit alright babe? Don't go over board, I dont wana go mad. I'm still waiting for your sms! :(

Vanessa Ker Wan Rong, you're mine, you'll always be mine.
We've got a long long way to go. We'll pull through, stay by me & I'll do the same. My love for you will never die down, no matter what I promise.