I got a pathetic 43 for my english! :/
Maybe I was too full of myself -.- NEXT ROUND I DON'T ACE I QUIT SCHOOL (Like real only)
Okayy, lets see here, currently doing my mathematics homework trying to solve 2(x + 7) = 3(x + 10) = 5 kinda question. Hopefully I'll understand every single part of it. :/ School was somewhat tiring, after p.e had my fish & egg sandwich in class :) did corrections for my damn-ed english paper :/ Recess had like 12 winglets (small ones la) went for CPA, laughed like some loser for 3 periods straight. Maths, given homework, did corrections again for the previous test, 1/8 marvellous right? LOL. Assembly, Chai was like talking to himself throughout the whole thing, no one paid attention I guess. Had our own small talk at the back with Izzaty & co. After assembly slacked at canteen till 3. Came home, showered & here I am.
Might be heading to the gym later on :)
Bye readers
(edited - 10.01pm)
Okay, didn't go out today except for dinner, webcam-ed with bby earlier on today, right now waiting for her call :( don't know if she remembers or not :@ school tomorrow, I'm gonna be so boredd~ Not gonna bring my usual school bag but instead krumpler & folder. Hopefully I'm getting my haircut tomorrow. Meeting sweetie this saturday :D its still early, I don't wana sleep, I got nothing to do, nothing to watch. Boringgggg~ Monday Blues~



