Hey aliens!~
I'm supposed to be alseep right now, but had I sudden urge to blog soo yeah~.
Had my music paper today, school ended, went home prep-ed wanted to head down tiong, marco called & asked if wanted to grab a bite, so headed down to 264 for breakfast. Followed marco to 230(?) Slacked, joked. Decided to go take bus to interchange parted ways w/ Marco. Slept on the train, damn tired, reached tiong, walked over to Hun's place, she had no keys, pissed, I stood outside her door for like 10-15 mins? Soon enough her uncle came & opened door. Slacked in Hun's place, waited for her prep & off t train station. Wanted to train back to tamp, change & go meet dad, but dad somehow canceled our appointment, decided to spend the day w/ Hun. Boarded 16, girlf& co. boarded one stop after me, & off to east coast we went. Was drizzling. Met up w/ Meixuan Elizabeth, Willy & Dylan(?) Ate mac, went for a puff, a police car was behind me at there drive thru & I was like smoking away, he didnt catch me! Rented bike, stopped riding, went arcade, then Bk , then slack & soon enough bussed back w/ Zad & willy. Dropped at eunos & train-ed home.
Will be going down tiong after school tomorrow, gonna meet girlf & co.
Wait for my next post guys. Peace~
You & I, we're forever ♥



