Wednesday, October 7

Hi aliens, currently updating in school & I am officialy BORED.
Girlfriend's asleep right now & there's no one accompanying me on sms, hopefully she'll be coming down tampines later, I'm missing her like crazyyy ): Gonna go for a haircut after school. Gotta tapper pants tomorrow & there's 2 damn-ed papers on friday. Hopefully the exams will be easy & come to an end soon. I so wana enjoy during the holidays. :D

Update more when I reach home :]
Girlfriend, pleaseeee wake upppp! T.T I'm missing you very much ):

Edited ; 12am
Went home after school, changed, headed down to tampines central w/ Marco & Jethro. Met Hun & co. outside T1, puffed abit, headed down to stadium game for 2 hours, screamed like a little girl while L4D-ing, suddenly sick, felt damn light headed, rest outside lan for like 30mins? Mansxsx I owe Saif  & Co, a treat, & Girlfriend was there the whole time, lending me her shoulder, watching over me, thanks hun♥. Walked to inter met square, puffed again & headed to aunts place, ate dinner chit chatted w/ all the senior citizens & headed home. Hit the showers & yeah. :] Two papers coming up on friday, wish me luck people :D Till next time~

I'll be loving Vanessa for a long long time♥