Tuesday, October 27
This post's dedicated to my girlfriend :)
Girlfriend,
we've been going steady for almost 3months now, its our 3rd month ani next tues :] thinking back, we've had lotsa up & downs, but eventually everything turned out alright, lesser & lesser quarrells, spending almost everyday together & all. Girlfriend, I'll never get sick of you, this ain't no teenage puppy love, i know my feelings toward you are true. We'll just have to stay positive & maintain a give & take attitude, that way I'm sure we'll never fall apart :) 24hours without you is like 2400years in hell. We'll spend many many more moments together. So many things we're yet to try, places to see, it doesn't have to be here in singapore, we can go far, lets go around the world together after retirement :) I'll do my very best to maintain as your almost perfect boyfriend. Baby, we've started our relationship on August fourth 2009, we'll only part after death. In our after life , in our next life, I still wana be your boyfriend/husband. There's something bout you I can't figure out thats making me so so in love with you.
We'll stay together, even doomsday can never tear us apart.
Its getting late, going to bed now :)
Meeting Girlfriend tomorrow :D



