This one's for you baby.
Yes its 24hours to our 3rd month :)
You think that's it? HAHA well here's a hidden post.
Girlfriend, 90days we've been through thick & thin together. I must admit, having you around, it adds more meaning to life. You're the reason for what I live for, the reason I'm changing into a better person. Baby, 90days is a very long time indeed, we'll have many more moments together. We're only in our teenage years, lets wait & see whats in store for us in the near future :) Baby, you never fail to put a smile on my face, you're always there for me :) especially your random attitude. You're indeed a gift from god. I 'm proud I have you as my girlfriend. Knowing we'll last, I can proudly say "Calvin & Vanessa Ker will defy the definition of forever!" I have to say I was touched when I read your pink post, then & there I didn't what to say, I was lost for words, yes I teared, you made me felt so loved,so appreciated, you gave me that sense of belonging I never really had. Then & there all I could do was say "baby i love you", & give you a kiss. Babe, i wana make our 3rd a very special one. you'll just have to wait & see. :) I'm a guy I'll do the crud work. I won't mind making sacrifices for you, no matter how big the cause, I'll do it. So long you're safe, happy, & out of harms way. Remember baby, 4th August 2009 till eternity. This is our fairy tale, one based on real life situations. Baby, i love you , i really , i always will do.
Calvin Ker J.M ♥ Vanessa Ker W.R
Okay thats all :)



