YPPAH DRIHT HTNOM EBAB :D
Baby, sorry I yelled at you earlier on ): I was worried something might happen to you ): I promise I'll never yell again alright?. Well I've got nothing much to say to you here though, everything I wana say its already in the 8 page sms :) anything else I'll say it to you , tomorrow, face to face :) promise me you won't tear uh. Yes I owe you rabbit from the kiapkiap there, but unfortunately this toyol ran out of luck, black rose where to get? I'll get one for you soon baby. Its Finally our 3rd :) onward to 6 & 9 :B well I'll be sleeping early tonight, gonna go over & wake you up tomorrow morning :) Beebeebeebee!! ignore that little Bitch, thats right BITCH in our tag board la :) bet she's single & unwanted. & I guess she's jealous you have a bigger boobs & a bigger ass than her :x stupid BAMBOO! :D well honey enough goofing off :) gonna shower & sleep sooon :). Kisses for mrs ker tomorrow morning :D
I love you
Vanessa Ker W.R
Little girl in my tagboard, anything not happy say to my face, :) 93879456. Stupid small girl, go hang out w/ your pre-school friends, go play catching w/ them or something :) you're in a big kid world, & you know the big kid world is a very nasty place to be in, especially with people like me who gets pissed off easily :) so BITCH i suggest you stay home, grab a blanket & hide in your closet & wait for kingdom come. I'll break your twig like legs if i see you outside. I don't care if you're a girl or guy :) you stepped on the wrong two tails BITCH



