Okay time to revive this empty blog of mine.
Its been awhile since I last updated!
Lets see, life's like hanging in the balance, up & downs , up & downs! Been going jamming recently & its like almost everyday I'll be at 270 or 256. God life's a bore. It'll be worst if I hadn't have all my friends around me! Heading to bugis this saturday! Shopping , shishar , nasi briyani! hahaha! & After that down to katong to sing my lungs out!
-Today's happenings!
School , home to change & off to 256. Met up with Bul , Shah , Mariam (ee) , Isa & Armali! Chit chatted, smoked & waited for Acul to come. Ddin & Haikal came after awhile. Acul came, smoked chit chatted, 4.20 & off to school, for gym! 1 hour work out & went to the field, supported the teachers in some soccer match against Dunman. Dunman(you suck). Its frigging hilarious! Each time dunman scores, everyone keeps quiet. But whenever we score, all the supporters will be like GOALLLL!! After school , off to 201 with leighotn & acul. Bought our cigs & off to some block, smoked & police car came. Thank god didn't got caught. Back to pirate for dinner & 230G, chit chatted some more & left like 8.30pm. School tomorrow, gym again & most probably meeting dad at night! That's all I guess.
Takecare readers!



