Friday, March 26

Its friday!

I wasted my friday! Sheeesh! No $$. Friends over at town without me, wonder if they're having fun. Might be meeting them at night for drinks.

School as usual, currently on msn w junhao and my Yanaaa! ♥. I've got like Command and Conquer , counter strike and battlefield 2 to play but im sick of them! Saiful asked if I wanted to go lan, turned him down. Sucks not having money! Dad better meet me on monday and give my 200bucks! Oh & I'm smart enough to lend syg a spare phone w/o a battery.. I was like rushing so I didn't check! Sorry syg! Elah shall stop here. Update tonight I guess. If I feel like it! Time to go prac my G , Eminor , D ,C chords!

250310 ; Its on my msn & im gonna write it here too.
Saya cintakan pompan aku! Liyana's ♥